News and announcements
Refining technology is a range of advanced processes and technologies used in the oil and natural gas refining industry. This technology aims to transform crude oil and gas products into more pure and valuable oil and gas products. Here’s a description of the most important aspects of refining technology:
1. Distillation: This is a basic process used to separate crude oil components based on different boiling degrees. This process allows for products such as petrol, diesel, kerosene and heavy oils.
2. Cracking: A technique used to improve the quality and efficiency of petrol and diesel by cracking large hydrocarbons into smaller particles.
3. Hydrodation: a process used to remove heavy oils and impurities from oil and turn them into more valuable products such as gasoline.
4. Storage and distribution techniques: Includes storage technology and safe transportation of petroleum products from refinery to target markets.
5. Control and control: Automated control and surveillance systems are used to ensure the refinery’s operation with high efficiency and safety.
6. Sustainability: Modern refining techniques are applied to reduce environmental emissions and increase environmental efficiency.
7. R&D: R&D is invested to develop new and innovative technologies to improve refining processes and increase productivity.
Refining technology is an advanced process that requires continuous development and improvements to ensure that market needs are met and that environmental sustainability is maintained in the oil and gas refining industry.