News and announcements
Cleaning and maintenance of tanks: for water quality and health safety
Tanks play a vital role in water storage for domestic and industrial uses. To ensure water quality and public health safety, attention must be paid to regular cleaning and maintenance of tanks. In this article, we will review the importance and steps of cleaning and maintaining tanks.
Importance of cleaning and maintaining tanks:
1. Water quality assurance: Cleaning tanks removes sediment and impurities that can affect water quality and make it potable.
2. Preventing diseases: dirty reservoirs represent an ideal environment for the growth of germs and algae, cleaning them protects against the spread of aquatic diseases.
3. Increased tank life: Periodic maintenance helps prevent corrosion and damage resulting from constant water exposure.
4. Save money: Clean tanks reduce water consumption and reduce repair and replacement costs.
Steps to clean and maintain tanks:
1. Unloading the tank: start by fully unloading the tank to reach the walls and bottom.
2. Cleaning walls and bottom: Use a brush and certified cleaning materials to clean walls and bottom of sediment and algae.
3. Rinse and sterilize: rinse the tank well and use certified disinfectants to ensure water sterilization.
4. Inspection and repair of leaks: check the tank to make sure there are no leaks and repair any damage before refilling it.
5. Tank filling: Fill the tank with clean and potable water.
Cleaning and maintaining tanks is essential to ensure water quality and public health safety. These operations must be part of the periodic routine of homes, businesses and industry. By adhering to the right steps and using the right materials, you can continue to provide clean and healthy water to the community.