Super Sucker Vacuum Truck Services (Wet and Dry)
The Super Sucker Vacuum Truck is a very sophisticated mobile vacuum unit that is used to transfer material from one place to another with zero spillage and minimal loss of material. The salient features of this unit are as follows:
- It is a state of the art equipment, having a stainless steel/Carbon steel tank mounted on a truck chassis and the capability to handle materials in solid, semisolid and liquid state.
- It can handle a wide variety of material without causing any damage to either the tank or the material.
- A diesel engine driven vacuum pump in wide range creates high vacuum and is ideal for operations in a Refinery, Petrochemicals and fertilizer plants. The Vacuum truck is mainly used to transfer Petroleum crude sludge from pits and storage tank bottoms or to unload by vacuuming sewage waste various chemicals catalyst from packed towers and reactors etc.
- The tank has double suction nozzles and a single discharge nozzle at the rear of the tank.
- The tank is also equipped with a vent 5 mtr high and can discharge hydrocarbon vapours (if present in the feed) to a considerable height, thus avoiding harm to personnel and surrounding atmosphere.
- The tank can be tilted using a hydraulic tipping cylinder to unload material through the tank door at the rear. The tank door can be opened and closed using hydraulic cylinders mounted around the tank.
- Utmost safety precautions are followed to make the unit adaptable to the most hazardous atmosphere.